Bleach-DestinyOfSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach-DestinyOfSouls

Adventure into the world of Bleach... and become a noble shinigami, respected quincy, special human, or even a feared arrancar.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koko Kola II

Koko Kola II

Male Number of posts : 34
Race : Shinigami
Class/Rank : Lt. of Squad 7
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Bio
Experience:
Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Reiatsu:
Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Left_bar_bleue11400/12000Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Empty_bar_bleue  (11400/12000)
Health:
Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Left_bar_bleue12900/15000Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Empty_bar_bleue  (12900/15000)

Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II   Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:28 pm

Name: Koko Kola II

Race: Shinigami Lieutenant

Apperance: http://chan.yiffy.tk/view.php?id=5700
((Btw, to anyone and everyone, i am the only one that is able to be a Anthro of Any Sort >_>))

[b]Bio:
The Real name of this young man is Lost. Ever since his death some hundreds of years ago, his name was erased from teh books of time. Everyone he knew just called him Koko, unknown to him why. He first signed up in the 7th Squad of the Gotai 13 (I think thats the name XD). After multiple Successful Missions, and scouting, and reservation(makeing sur it was safe) of many counties in the Japanese area, he was soon Promoted to be the Lieutenant of Squad 7.

(((Not Finished)))
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

Male Number of posts : 129
Race : Hollow
Class/Rank : Gillian{Adjuchas}
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Bio
Experience:
Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Left_bar_bleue3760/3760Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Empty_bar_bleue  (3760/3760)
Reiatsu:
Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Left_bar_bleue8780/11280Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Empty_bar_bleue  (8780/11280)
Health:
Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Left_bar_bleue22060/22560Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Empty_bar_bleue  (22060/22560)

Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II   Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:09 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bdos.rpg-board.net

Shinigami Lieutenant (? squad), Koko Kola II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach-DestinyOfSouls :: Registration/Information :: Character Registration-
Jump to: