Bleach-DestinyOfSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach-DestinyOfSouls

Adventure into the world of Bleach... and become a noble shinigami, respected quincy, special human, or even a feared arrancar.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registering Chishio [Hollow]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chishio

Chishio

Male Number of posts : 28
Race : Hollow
Class/Rank : Hollow
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Bio
Experience:
Registering Chishio [Hollow] Left_bar_bleue100/100Registering Chishio [Hollow] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Reiatsu:
Registering Chishio [Hollow] Left_bar_bleue100/100Registering Chishio [Hollow] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Registering Chishio [Hollow] Left_bar_bleue400/400Registering Chishio [Hollow] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Registering Chishio [Hollow] Empty
PostSubject: Registering Chishio [Hollow]   Registering Chishio [Hollow] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Name: Chishio

Race:Hollow

Apparence: (Currently looking for an orginal Hollow pic, if any one could point meh in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. If I am unable to find one, I shall update this with a description. ^^)

Bio: Chishio lived as a normal middle school student, go to school, do homework, hang with friends, the usual. He was a rather peaceful kid, but it wouldn't be fair to say he didn;t have any kids he would like to punch once in a while. The day he lost his cool was life changing..in more ways than bargaind for. It started normal, get up, get ready and go to school. He went about his routine school day, falling asleep in calss mostly, but paying attetntion here and there. And taht's where it spiraled downward. It was lunch and Chishio wa smaking his way down to the cafeteria with his freinds. A school jock happened to come by and decided to have some fun with Cjishio. It was alittle shove, like one a freind would give another then look away. Chishio paid no attention to it, but it happened again. As before, he ignored it, but it kept happening. Thsi started to get him angry. BUt he held his cool and went to the cafeteria. He went up into the line and got his food. The jock from a few minutes ago saw him and decided he was'nt done with him just yet. Chishio passed the jocks tabel and the jock tripped him, causing him to fall face first in his mashed potatoes. Chishio snapped. Enraged he sprang up and tackled the boy. He strted punching him repetedly in the face, breaking the kids nose and covering his knuckles in blood. The cafeteria attendants quickly grabbed him and drgged away. He was suspended..but he still went out as he wished.
2 Days Later He was walking along in an abandoned construction site, something he and his freinds loved to do. The boy Chishio beta up knew this and was waiting with him...along with 4 other freinds. Chishio had no chance. He was jumped from behind and held dpwn while the jock who was beaten up by Chishio 2 days prior to thsi day, beat him with an aluminum bat. He went for the back and ribs first, cracking 3 and breakling 1 rib in a few blows. He then went to his legs were he fractured his shins. And finally he dealt onw hard, heavy blow to his head, knocking him out and causing his head to bleed severly. After the boys were done, they simply walked away. As fate would have it, a Hollow after souls appeared and devoured Chishio's soul. Now he too wonders this world looking for souls he may consume. A;ll of what he was..is no more.

((I apologize for the long bio...but i was bored o.o))
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

Male Number of posts : 129
Class/Rank : Gillian{Adjuchas}
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Bio
Experience:
Registering Chishio [Hollow] Left_bar_bleue3760/3760Registering Chishio [Hollow] Empty_bar_bleue  (3760/3760)
Reiatsu:
Registering Chishio [Hollow] Left_bar_bleue8780/11280Registering Chishio [Hollow] Empty_bar_bleue  (8780/11280)
Health:
Registering Chishio [Hollow] Left_bar_bleue22060/22560Registering Chishio [Hollow] Empty_bar_bleue  (22060/22560)

PostSubject: Re: Registering Chishio [Hollow]   Registering Chishio [Hollow] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Accepted... Hollow buddy = D
Back to top Go down
https://bdos.rpg-board.net
Chishio

Chishio

Bio
Experience:
Reiatsu:
Health:
Registering Chishio [Hollow] Left_bar_bleue400/400Registering Chishio [Hollow] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Registering Chishio [Hollow]   Registering Chishio [Hollow] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Yay! Thank you Hollow Buddy ^^..finding original Hollwo pics is a bitch x.x But I think I may have one o.O xD
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

Bio
Experience:
Registering Chishio [Hollow] Left_bar_bleue3760/3760Registering Chishio [Hollow] Empty_bar_bleue  (3760/3760)
Reiatsu:
Registering Chishio [Hollow] Left_bar_bleue8780/11280Registering Chishio [Hollow] Empty_bar_bleue  (8780/11280)
Health:
Registering Chishio [Hollow] Left_bar_bleue22060/22560Registering Chishio [Hollow] Empty_bar_bleue  (22060/22560)

PostSubject: Re: Registering Chishio [Hollow]   Registering Chishio [Hollow] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:29 pm

xD That 1 was mine from Rosey's site.
Back to top Go down
Chishio

Chishio

Bio
Experience:
Reiatsu:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Registering Chishio [Hollow]   Registering Chishio [Hollow] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:37 pm

o.o...it was? would you like me to change it? xDD
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

Bio
Experience:
Reiatsu:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Registering Chishio [Hollow]   Registering Chishio [Hollow] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:38 pm

Nah, its fine.
Back to top Go down
Chishio

Chishio

Bio
Experience:
Reiatsu:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Registering Chishio [Hollow]   Registering Chishio [Hollow] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:40 pm

Okey dokey lol Oh..and do I change my appearance once I reach Adjuchas level?
Back to top Go down
Demonic

Demonic

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Registering Chishio [Hollow]   Registering Chishio [Hollow] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:31 pm

Name: Demonic

Race:Hollow

Apparence: see avatar

Bio:unknown
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Kuro

Bio
Experience:
Reiatsu:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Registering Chishio [Hollow]   Registering Chishio [Hollow] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:32 pm

Read the format on how to register characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registering Chishio [Hollow]   Registering Chishio [Hollow] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registering Chishio [Hollow]
Page 1 of 1