Bleach-DestinyOfSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach-DestinyOfSouls

Adventure into the world of Bleach... and become a noble shinigami, respected quincy, special human, or even a feared arrancar.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sqaud Seven's Dojo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koko Kola II

Koko Kola II

Male Number of posts : 34
Race : Shinigami
Class/Rank : Lt. of Squad 7
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Bio
Experience:
Sqaud Seven's Dojo Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Sqaud Seven's Dojo Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Reiatsu:
Sqaud Seven's Dojo Left_bar_bleue11400/12000Sqaud Seven's Dojo Empty_bar_bleue  (11400/12000)
Health:
Sqaud Seven's Dojo Left_bar_bleue12900/15000Sqaud Seven's Dojo Empty_bar_bleue  (12900/15000)

Sqaud Seven's Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Sqaud Seven's Dojo   Sqaud Seven's Dojo I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:32 pm

((if i had a pic..itd really help to show you what it looks like..))

Its a wide open area, the walls surrounding the Perimiter. There is a Raised Platform at one end, and ontop if the Captain of the Secenth Squad, sitting there, watching over the rest of Squad Seven as they train.

Im standing in the center, and sigh, closeing my eyes as i slowly unsheath my Zanpaktou. As it exits the sheath, i nod my head and hear a click, and suddenly feel the ground tremble a little and i open my eyes, stareing at the Dummy Bag "hollows" as they rush towards me, and i rush toward sthem, slashing at each one as i see them, jumping back and getting the one that is shot over head, landing landing, and slashing the one right behind me without looking as i close my eyes again, sheathing the Katana.
Back to top Go down
Koko Kola II

Koko Kola II

Bio
Experience:
Sqaud Seven's Dojo Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Sqaud Seven's Dojo Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Reiatsu:
Sqaud Seven's Dojo Left_bar_bleue11400/12000Sqaud Seven's Dojo Empty_bar_bleue  (11400/12000)
Health:
Sqaud Seven's Dojo Left_bar_bleue12900/15000Sqaud Seven's Dojo Empty_bar_bleue  (12900/15000)

Sqaud Seven's Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sqaud Seven's Dojo   Sqaud Seven's Dojo I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:53 pm

I hold out my hand, and resite "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. way of destruction 33, Blue fire crash down!" A Destructive shot of Rei shoots from my hand, as i move it in a slowwave horiziontally, creting a long horizontal wave across 5 "hollow".
Back to top Go down
Koko Kola II

Koko Kola II

Bio
Experience:
Reiatsu:
Health:

Sqaud Seven's Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sqaud Seven's Dojo   Sqaud Seven's Dojo I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:10 pm

I stand there, looking at the bruning dummies, and slowly unsheath my sword once more, saying "Wake upon into the Heavens, and Strike down thy Foe!" as the White Sword transforms into the Black Scyth, and it slowly turns Red and i smile swirling it around, as it pulsates and emites about 3 feet of electrical bolts start to surge from the blade, as the eye glows in the middle, and i swipe it a few times, getting a chill down my back as i turn, and slash at two dummies that popped up behind me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sqaud Seven's Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sqaud Seven's Dojo   Sqaud Seven's Dojo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sqaud Seven's Dojo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach-DestinyOfSouls :: Soul Society :: Seiretei-
Jump to: